Intellifax 2920Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2920
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the bag and recycle it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the Home position before reinstalling the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly in the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between ink cartridge and the drum unit?
The toner cartridge and drum units are different printing supplies for your printer. The toner cartridge contains toner ink needed for printing, while the drum unit transfers the toner onto the paper.
When I buy a replacement toner cartridge, do I need a replacement drum unit too?
No. While you need both to print, both have different ink capacities and are often replaced at different times. However, if you print often enough, it’s a good idea to have a spare of both on hand.
What are compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are brand new cartridges that have been made by a third party to be compatible with your printer.