Brother Intellifax 2920 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother IntelliFax-2800 is a reliable and affordable plain paper laser fax machine built for home or small office use, with a printing speed of up to 10 pages per minute. You can maximize your savings by buying affordable Carrot Ink printing supplies. The Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible 3-Pack Combo provides both a replacement drum unit and two toner cartridges at up to 50% off the regular price of genuine Brother supplies. Carrot Ink provides a smart alternative to expensive brand-name toner cartridges, without sacrificing reliability or quality. Shop our online store now and get free shipping on orders above !
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2920 ink
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Toner Cartridge for Brother HL-2070N, Brother Intellifax 2820, and Many More!
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the bag and recycle it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the Home position before reinstalling the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly in the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between ink cartridge and the drum unit?
The toner cartridge and drum units are different printing supplies for your printer. The toner cartridge contains toner ink needed for printing, while the drum unit transfers the toner onto the paper.
When I buy a replacement toner cartridge, do I need a replacement drum unit too?
No. While you need both to print, both have different ink capacities and are often replaced at different times. However, if you print often enough, it’s a good idea to have a spare of both on hand.
What are compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are brand new cartridges that have been made by a third party to be compatible with your printer.