Intellifax 2910Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2910
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2910:
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover and insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use the drum unit even if my Brother Intellifax 2910 says ‘CHANGE DRUM SOON'?
Yes. You can still use the drum unit even if the ‘CHANGE DRUM SOON' error message appears on your Brother printer. But make sure to have a replacement drum unit on hand soon so when the print quality starts to deteriorate, you can replace the drum unit immediately.
What is the shelf life of your compatible drum unit?
Our compatible drum unit can last up to 2 years. And when stored properly in a cool, dry place, its service life can be extended up to 3 years.
What is the main function of the drum unit in the Brother printer?
The drum unit is the one responsible for transferring the toner to the paper.