Brother Intellifax 2900 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Brother Intellifax 2900 is a 4MB, plain paper laser fax with memory back-up that can store up to 300 pages for out-of-paper reception and fax broadcasting. It also features a 30-page document feeder, 14.4K modem, 200-sheet paper capacity, and 128 auto dials to meet your demanding business needs. And it effectively delivers laser performance and reliability with its 600 dpi resolution and 10 ppm print speed. Got one for your business? Check out Carrot Ink's Brother TN250 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that's priced up to 75% less than its genuine counterpart. We designed it to meet OE specifications, so it's guaranteed to work on your Intellifax 2900 or your money back.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2900 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2900, follow the steps below:
- Turn on the printer and open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever to remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Gently slide the green tab from left to right and right to left several times to clean the corona wire in the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if a compatible toner cartridge is left unpacked for a long period of time?
If a compatible toner cartridge is left unpacked for a long period of time, the toner life is shortened and it may result in poor print quality issues once installed.
Before installing a new toner cartridge on my Brother Intellifax 2900, I must gently rock it a few times—why is that so?
It is possible that the toner powder inside the cartridge has become lodged, so gently rocking the cartridge prior to installation may help distribute the toner inside evenly.
Do I need to replace the used toner cartridge together with the drum unit?
No. You can always separate the two and replace the consumable that only needs replacing.