Brother Intellifax 2820 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Getting replacement toner cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2820 printers online has never been easier. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find low-priced, high-quality compatible toner cartridges that fit and work just like their genuine counterparts. We also carry compatible drum units and cartridges in sets of 2 and 3 cartridges in case you need to replace multiple cartridges at once. All our products are manufactured following strict quality standards. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, we offer free returns, no questions asked. Just contact one of our friendly customer service agents to assist you.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on your Brother Intellifax 2820, follow the steps below:
- Open the front cover. Hold the handle to pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Press the lock lever on the left side of the assembly to pull the toner cartridge out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover, and then insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire before installing the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if a toner cartridge is left unpacked for an extended period?
If a toner cartridge is opened for a long period of time, the toner quality might be compromised due to exposure to light and heat. This will lead to print quality issues once you install it and start printing. If you opened a cartridge but are not going to use it yet, make sure you put it back in its original packaging, seal tightly and keep in a cool and dry place.
Can I replace just the drum unit on my Brother Intellifax 2820?
Yes. It’s not necessary to replace both drum unit and toner at the same time. If after replacing the cartridge you still notice some print quality issues, then it might be time to check your drum unit too.
Is using a compatible drum unit any good?
Our compatible drum units are 100% brand new and are manufactured to meet the specifications of OEM drum units. They are guaranteed to work or your get your money back.