Intellifax 2820Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2820
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on your Brother Intellifax 2820, follow the steps below:
- Open the front cover. Hold the handle to pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Press the lock lever on the left side of the assembly to pull the toner cartridge out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover, and then insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire before installing the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if a toner cartridge is left unpacked for an extended period?
If a toner cartridge is opened for a long period of time, the toner quality might be compromised due to exposure to light and heat. This will lead to print quality issues once you install it and start printing. If you opened a cartridge but are not going to use it yet, make sure you put it back in its original packaging, seal tightly and keep in a cool and dry place.
Can I replace just the drum unit on my Brother Intellifax 2820?
Yes. It’s not necessary to replace both drum unit and toner at the same time. If after replacing the cartridge you still notice some print quality issues, then it might be time to check your drum unit too.
Is using a compatible drum unit any good?
Our compatible drum units are 100% brand new and are manufactured to meet the specifications of OEM drum units. They are guaranteed to work or your get your money back.