Intellifax 1960cCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 1960c
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $20.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover. Check the LCD to know which cartridge is empty.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pulling the release lock lever down. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package.
- Remove the protective yellow cap on the new cartridge.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lift the lock release lever and gently push it until it clicks.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 if you need to replace other ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I not take out any ink cartridge from my Brother Intellifax 1960c if I am not going to replace it?
If you take out any ink cartridge from your Brother printer without replacing it, the ink quantity may be reduced and your printer will not be able to determine the exact quantity left inside the cartridge.
What will happen if I accidentally placed the color cartridge in the wrong position?
If you put the color cartridge in the incorrect slot, colors will mix up, resulting in poor print quality. Remove the cartridge and install it in its corresponding slot. Clean the printhead several times before you resume printing.
Why does my printer's LCD show a ‘No Cartridge' error message even after installing a new cartridge?
If the LCD shows ‘No Cartridge' after a new ink cartridge has been installed, chances are the cartridge was installed incorrectly. Try removing the cartridge and install it correctly to resolve the issue.