Intellifax 1860CCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 1860C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Ink cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Close the document support and the document tray.
- Lift the top cover to the open position until it locks securely into place.
- If one or more ink cartridges are empty, for example Black, the LCD shows “Ink Empty Black” and “Open Cover.”
- Pull the ink cartridge hook toward you and remove the ink cartridge for the color shown on the LCD.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag for the color shown on the LCD, and then take out the ink cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge covers.
- Each color has its own correct position. Insert the ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift each lock release lever and gently push it until it clicks, and then close the ink cartridge cover.
- If you replaced an ink cartridge while Near Empty was displayed on the LCD, the LCD may ask you to verify that it was a brand new one. Example: “Did You Change Blck? 1.Yes 2.No.” For each new cartridge you installed, press 1 on the dial pad to automatically reset the ink dot counter for that color. If the ink cartridge you installed is not a brand new one, please be sure to select 2.
- If you wait until the “Ink Empty” message is displayed on the LCD, the machine will automatically reset the ink dot counter. If the Install message is on the display after you have installed ink cartridges, check that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've run into a problem and I think your ink caused it, what do I do?
We're very sorry to hear this. Our customer support team is available to assist you with any problems you encounter with your printer. Contact us through call or live chat, whichever is more convenient for you, and we'll make things right.
Can my printer use generic cartridges?
Yes! Not only with generic cartridges work with your printer (providing you buy the correct ones), but it won't affect your printer warranty either.
How long can my ink cartridge stay in storage?