Intellifax 1360Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 1360
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover. If the ink cartridge is empty, the LCD shows “Ink Empty Black” and “Replace Ink.”
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the ink cartridge.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag, and then take out the ink cartridge.
- Remove the protective yellow cap (1).
- The ink cartridge has its own correct position. Insert the ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it until it clicks, and then close the ink cartridge cover.
- If you replaced an ink cartridge, the LCD may ask you to verify that it was a brand new one. (For example, “Did You Change Black?”) For the new cartridge you installed, press 1 (Yes) to automatically reset the ink dot counter. If the ink cartridge you installed is not a brand new one, be sure to press 2 (No). If you wait until the LCD shows “Near Empty Black” and “Ink Empty Black,” the machine will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does your warranty last?
For our satisfaction guarantee, our warranty is good for 1 year from the date of purchase. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If you feel unhappy with your purchase, let us know and we'll either refund it or replace it for free.
Are your inks safe to store over long periods of time?
Our inks have a shelf-life of 18-24 months, so you can safely stock up if you plan on printing a lot. Be sure to keep your inks in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Where does your shipping cover?
At the moment, we ship to US states, US territories, and US military or diplomatic addresses only. Shipping costs vary if you're located outside the 48 contiguous states.