Brother HL-L6400DW ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Brother HL-L6400DW monochrome laser printer was built for medium-sized workgroups with high print volumes looking for low cost printing and business reliability. With a print speed up to 52 pages per minute and a large, 570-sheet paper capacity, this machine is fast, efficient, and cost-effective. At Carrot Ink, we offer products such as our Brother TN890 Black Ultra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, which promises a bang for your buck with quality rivaling genuine products at prices that are affordable. Enjoy professional printing quality without spending an arm and a leg. Buy now and you can enjoy free shipping on all eligible orders!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-L6400DW ink
Drum unit for the Brother HL-L6250DW, HL-L6400DWT, and more!
Regular Price: $145.95
Special Price $55.95
Out of stock
Toner Cartridge for Brother HL-L6400DW, HL-L6400DWT, and Many More!
Regular Price: $199.95
Special Price $35.95
Toner Cartridge for Brother MFC-L6700DW, Brother HL-L6200DW, and Many More!
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $28.95
Toner cartridge for Brother HL-L6300DW, Brother DCP-L5600DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $149.95
Special Price $26.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position (▲). The arrow on the tab must be aligned with the arrow on the drum unit. If it isn't, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are “High-Yield” and “Ultra High-Yield” capacity cartridges different?
Both “High-Yield” and “Ultra High-Yield” cartridges contain more ink than the standard cartridges of the same size. This means that the Brother TN850 / TN820 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages, the Brother TN880 Black Super High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 12,000 pages, and the Brother TN890 Black Ultra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 20,000 pages. Note that these numbers may change depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
How are the drum unit and toner cartridge different?
Your printer uses both the drum unit and toner cartridge to print your documents. While the toner cartridge stores the ink used for printing, the drum unit transfers this ink from the toner cartridge onto the paper you're using for printing.
What will happen to my warranty if I use your products?
Your warranty will be completely unaffected by our products. If you run into any problems and feel that any of our supplies are the cause, our customer support team is ready to assist you!