HL-L6200DWTCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L6200DWT
- Brother TN880 Black Super High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-L6200DWT printer, following these steps:
- Access the drum assembly. To do this, turn the machine on and open the front cover. This will give you access to the drum, which contains the cartridge. Pull out the drum assembly.
- Remove the cartridge from the drum assembly by pushing down the green lock lever. You can now take out the old cartridge.
- Unpack and insert the new cartridge into the drum assembly. You will hear it lock into place.
- Before returning the drum into the printer, make sure to clean the corona wire by sliding the green tab on top repeatedly from left to right. The arrow indicator of the tab should point at the opposite arrow to indicate the correct “home” position.
- Slide the drum back into the printer and close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
After replacing the Brother HL-L6200DWT Toner cartridge, the display or LED continues to show the Toner Low, Replace Toner or Toner Ended. What should I do?
Double check if the cartridge is properly inserted into the drum assembly and if it is locked into place. You can also clean the corona wire. If this doesn’t solve the issue, try updating your firmware to the latest version. You can also contact our friendly customer support who are ready to assist you.
How do I clean the corona wire properly?
Take out the drum assembly. You will see a green tab. Slide it from left to right repeatedly.
What’s the difference between Brother TN880 Black Super High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and the Brother TN850 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge?
Both are black super high-yield toner cartridges. TN880 has a page yield of 12,000 while TN850 has a page yield of 8,000.