Brother HL-L5200DWT ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Brother HL-L5200DWT monochrome laser printer was built for offices and small workgroups who are looking for flexible paper handling, cost-efficient output, and reliable performance. This fast, high-performance printer offers a large paper capacity and delivers automatic two-sided printing at up to 42 pages per minute. With our Brother TN850 / TN820 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, your office can print all day, every day, at a fraction of the cost of what you'd pay for genuine supplies. Carrot Ink has been in the printing supply business for over 20 years. We are absolutely sure that our products will meet your expectations, or your money back, no questions asked. Make a smart printing decision and see what we have in our store for you!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-L5200DWT ink
Toner cartridge for Brother HL-L6300DW, Brother DCP-L5600DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $149.95
Special Price $23.95
Drum unit for the Brother DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5600DN, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN850 (REPLACES TN820) BLACK HIGH-YIELD TONER, AND BROTHER TN880 BLACK SUPER HIGH-YIELD TONER.
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position (▲). The arrow on the tab must be aligned with the arrow on the drum unit. If it isn't, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the toner capacity is “High Yield”?
Toner cartridges have different ink capacities to cater to the different printing needs of our customers. A High Yield toner cartridge has more ink compared with standard cartridges.
Will my printer work with only the drum unit or the toner cartridge?
No, it won't. For your printer to work, you need both the drum unit and a toner cartridge.
How much does your shipping cost?
If your order is above $40, we offer free shipping to all locations within the US mainland! Outside the 48 contiguous states, our prices start at $3.95 for standard shipping.