HL-L5200DWTCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L5200DWT
- Brother DR820 Compatible Drum Unit
Drum unit for the Brother DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5600DN, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN850 (REPLACES TN820) BLACK HIGH-YIELD TONER, AND BROTHER TN880 BLACK SUPER HIGH-YIELD TONER.Learn More
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother HL-L6300DW, Brother DCP-L5600DN, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position (▲). The arrow on the tab must be aligned with the arrow on the drum unit. If it isn't, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the toner capacity is “High Yield”?
Toner cartridges have different ink capacities to cater to the different printing needs of our customers. A High Yield toner cartridge has more ink compared with standard cartridges.
Will my printer work with only the drum unit or the toner cartridge?
No, it won't. For your printer to work, you need both the drum unit and a toner cartridge.
How much does your shipping cost?
If your order is above $40, we offer free shipping to all locations within the US mainland! Outside the 48 contiguous states, our prices start at $3.95 for standard shipping.