Brother HL-L5100DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother HL-L5100DN is a monochrome laser printer that provides cost-efficient output that works great for offices or small working groups. Our Brother TN850 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge is the perfect partner to help increase the savings this printer provides! We at Carrot Ink believe in offering affordable alternatives to expensive name brand ink cartridges. With our high-yield capacity toners, we promise that our products will match the number of pages printed that genuine ink cartridges offer, with the same quality, at a fraction of the cost. Order now and avail of our free shipping for orders over . If you encounter any problems with your ink cartridge, contact us through email, phone, or live chat so we can help!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-L5100DN Toner
Drum unit for the Brother DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5600DN, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN850 (REPLACES TN820) BLACK HIGH-YIELD TONER, AND BROTHER TN880 BLACK SUPER HIGH-YIELD TONER.
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $28.95
Toner cartridge for Brother HL-L6300DW, Brother DCP-L5600DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $149.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the printer is on. Leave it for at least 10 minutes to allow it to cool down.
- Open the front cover, and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, carefully avoiding the electrodes inside the printer. Note: We recommend putting the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly on a large piece of scrap paper in case toner is spilled or scattered in the process.
- Push down on the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging, and gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge inside the drum unit until it locks into place. The green lock lever will lift automatically if you do this correctly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left back and forth several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position with the arrow.
- Return the drum unit and cartridge into the printer and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages is the Brother TN850 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge good for?
This cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages, but the number can change with the settings you use for printing.
Will this work on the Brother HL-L5100DN?
Our products will work on all printers listed as compatible. So yes, this toner will work with your printer!
How is the drum unit different from the toner cartridge?
While the toner contains the ink/powder used to print your document, the drum unit is what transfers the ink/powder to the paper from the toner cartridge. You need both the toner cartridge and the drum unit for your Brother HL-L5100DN to work.