Brother HL-6050DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-6050DN Monochrome Laser Printer boasts a maximum dots per inch resolution of 1200x1200, promising crisp prints at a speed of up to 25 pages per minute. Take advantage of the printing power of your Brother machine without breaking the bank by using Carrot Ink supplies. When you buy our Brother TN670 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, you're buying quality without the price tag. With a page yield of 7,500, you'll enjoy high-volume printing at a significant discount. Don't miss out on the deals we offer. We guarantee you'll be blown away with our prices and our performance!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-6050DN ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer.
- Take out the drum unit assembly (drum unit with toner cartridge). We recommend that you place the drum unit assembly on a piece of disposable paper or cloth in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Gently wipe the scanner window with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left and left to right several times. Return the tab to the home position (▲) before you put the drum unit back in the printer. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Put the drum unit assembly back in the printer. Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a compatible cartridge different from a remanufactured cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are manufactured by a 3rd party company with the same specifications as genuine cartridges. Remanufactured cartridges, on the other hand, are genuine cartridges that have been recycled, cleaned, and refilled with new ink.
What's the shelf life of my toner?
The Brother TN670 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of up to 24 to 36 months. Make sure to store your toner in its original packaging in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight.
Will my printer accept generic cartridges?
Yes, it will. Our cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer, even if they're generic, as they come in the same dimensions and features as that of original cartridges.