Brother HL-6050D ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-6050D Monochrome Laser Printer can create memos, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations at the push of a button and at a speed of up to 25 pages per minute. When you use Carrot Ink supplies, you can keep on creating without maxing out your budget. With products like our Brother TN670 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, you'll enjoy up to 7,500 pages of clean, smudge-free printing that rivals genuine supplies not just in quality, but in price, too. You'll get professional level prints at a fraction of the cost. Check out what we have to offer; we do same day shipping, and even free shipping on all eligible orders!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-6050D ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer.
- Take out the drum unit assembly (drum unit with toner cartridge). We recommend that you place the drum unit assembly on a piece of disposable paper or cloth in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Gently wipe the scanner window with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left and left to right several times. Return the tab to the home position (▲) before you put the drum unit back in the printer. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Put the drum unit assembly back in the printer. Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this print?
The Brother TN670 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 7,500 pages before needing replacement. The final page count will depend on the settings you use on your printer and how often you print.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is made brand new by a 3rd party manufacturer, and is guaranteed to work well work with your printer.
How long is the duration of your warranty?
Our warranty is good for one year from the date of purchase. Within that time, we'll give your money back, no questions asked, if you're not satisfied with our products.