Brother HL-6050 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-6050DN Laser Printer is a monochrome printer with duplexing capabilities and a print speed of up to 25 pages per minute. When stocked with Carrot Ink supplies, you can print any day, all day, without worrying about the high cost of ink refills. Our Brother TN670 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is designed to provide you with professional performance at a fraction of the cost. Print up to 7,500 pages of clear, crisp documents reliably before needing replacement. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with our products. Shop with us now and see how much we can save you today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-6050 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer.
- Take out the drum unit assembly (drum unit with toner cartridge). We recommend that you place the drum unit assembly on a piece of disposable paper or cloth in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Gently wipe the scanner window with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left and left to right several times. Return the tab to the home position (▲) before you put the drum unit back in the printer. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Put the drum unit assembly back in the printer. Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a “Standard Capacity” cartridge?
A standard capacity cartridge has the standard amount of ink for a cartridge of that size.
What areas do you ship to?
At the moment, we ship to all US states, US territories, and US diplomatic and US military addresses.
What will happen to the warranty of my printer if I use a generic cartridge?
The warranty of your printer will be unaffected, so nothing will happen. We guarantee that our cartridges will not void your printer warranty, as they will come in the same dimensions and features as that of the original cartridges.