HL-5380DNCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5380DN
- Brother TN650 & DR620 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x TN650 High-Yield Compatible Toners, and 1x DR620 Standard Yield Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $58.95 As low as $54.953 Cartridges / $18.32ea
- Brother DR620 Compatible Drum Unit
- Brother TN650 (Replaces TN620) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5350D, Brother DCP-8085DN, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the used toner cartridge, make sure that the machine is powered on. Then, take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock level and then pull to remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge's packaging and then shake it firmly several times to make sure that the ink inside is evenly distributed.
- Pull off the protective cover of the new cartridge and then install it into the drum unit. A properly installed cartridge should click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the blue tab side to side several times. Remember to put this tab back to its original position when you're done cleaning.
- Push the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back to the printer and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the use of remanufactured cartridges void a printer's warranty?
No, it won't. You can rest assured that your printer's warranty will remain intact, when you use Carrot Ink remanufactured toner cartridges.
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Brother TN650 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages which makes it ideal for everyday high volume printing. Please note that a toner's page yield may change as it also depends on other factors such as printer settings and type of paper you use.
What are the online payment options?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You may also send your payment via PayPal. Rest assured that all our payment methods are secure.