Brother HL-5370DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
If your Brother HL-5370DW printer is running low on toner, then go with compatible toners to resume printing right away. Not only are they affordable, they are also manufactured to perform just like their original counterparts. Get the toner cartridge that you need, such as the High-Yield Brother TN650 Black, here at Carrot Ink. You get to save up to 75% off on high-quality toner. Our compatible toner cartridge is made only from brand-new components with printer compatibility guaranteed or your money back. So, check our listing below to order the compatible cartridge that you need. If you need help in placing your order, call or chat with us now.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
These steps will help you replace the toner cartridge on a Brother HL-5370DW printer:
- Turn on your printer by clicking the Power button.
- Open the printer cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and the drum unit assembly. Hold your printer with one hand and the drum unit with another. Then, lift the drum unit up and out of the printer.
- Press down the blue lock lever and then, slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the packaging of the new toner cartridge.
- Rock the toner cartridge in all directions (five or six times) to distribute the toner evenly.
- Release the toner cartridge from its protective cover.
- Deposit the new toner cartridge securely into the drum unit.
- To clean the corona wire, lightly slide the blue tab back and forth for five or six times.
- Take the toner cartridge and the drum unit assembly back in the printer.
- Close your printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a drum unit and how is it different from the toner cartridge?
Although both the drum unit and the toner cartridge are consumables inside your printer, their functions are totally different. The toner cartridge holds the toner used in printing, while the drum unit transfers the toner to the paper.
How often should I replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge on my Brother HL-5370DW printer?
It will depend on how often you use your printer as well as your printer settings, paper type, and the kind of materials you are printing.
Should I replace the drum unit immediately after the ‘Replace drum’ message appears on the printer display?
Not necessarily. Although Brother printers are designed to detect the quality deterioration of the drum unit automatically, it pays to verify the issue first. If the print quality becomes totally unacceptable, then go ahead and install a new one so you can resume printing.