HL-5350DCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5350D, HL-5350DN, HL-5350DNLT
- Brother TN650 & DR620 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x TN650 High-Yield Compatible Toners, and 1x DR620 Standard Yield Drum UnitLearn More$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN650 (Replaces TN620) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the used toner cartridge, make sure that the machine is turned on. Then, open the front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, and then push down the blue lock level to remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the packaging of the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from left to right several times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover out of the toner cartridge and then install it into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab side to side. Be sure to return this tab to its home position afterwards.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
A toner cartridge's page yield refer to the number of pages it can print based on the amount of ink inside the cartridge and how much ink your printer is set to use. Please note that a cartridge's page yield may also be influenced by type of paper you use.
Will this work with my printer?
Yes, it will. Our remanufactured toners are designed to function with their corresponding printers effortlessly just like genuine name-brand cartridges do.
What is your return policy?
In the event that you're not happy with your purchase, please get in touch with us and we will offer you a product replacement or a full refund—no questions asked.