Brother HL-5350D ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Finding a toner that truly matches your budget and your printer can be as hard as finding true love, but we're here to tell you that at Carrot Ink, you will find the perfect fit. Get the best printer deal you've ever seen, as we slash 75% off your ink expense for your Brother HL-5350D Toner. Our Brother TN650 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge promises 8,000 pages worth of solid, smudge-free black and white prints. You'll never have to worry about overspending on ink again! Our 20 years of experience in the remanufactured ink trade is your guarantee that you will only receive high-quality toners that will work seamlessly with your machine. Give us a call and find out how you can save money on every ink cartridge you purchase!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-5350D ink
Contains 2x Brother TN650 and 1x DR620 Compatible Toner Cartridges.
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $59.95
Drum Unit for Brother DCP-8080DN, Brother MFC-8480DN, and Many More!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $26.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5350D, Brother DCP-8085DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing the used toner cartridge, make sure that the machine is turned on. Then, open the front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, and then push down the blue lock level to remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the packaging of the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from left to right several times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover out of the toner cartridge and then install it into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab side to side. Be sure to return this tab to its home position afterwards.
- Put the drum unit back into the printer and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
A toner cartridge's page yield refer to the number of pages it can print based on the amount of ink inside the cartridge and how much ink your printer is set to use. Please note that a cartridge's page yield may also be influenced by type of paper you use.
Will this work with my printer?
Yes, it will. Our remanufactured toners are designed to function with their corresponding printers effortlessly just like genuine name-brand cartridges do.
What is your return policy?
In the event that you're not happy with your purchase, please get in touch with us and we will offer you a product replacement or a full refund—no questions asked.