Brother HL-5340D Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Low on laser toner cartridges and printing supplies for your Brother HL-5340D printer? Get replacement toner cartridges here at Carrot Ink and enjoy up to 75% off the cost of genuine cartridges. Manufactured by an ISO-certified facility, our products use only high-quality, brand-new components to meet and even exceed OEM specifications. Choose from our single cartridges such as the High-Yield Brother TN570 Black and our combo packs like the 3-Piece Combo Brother TN650 And DR620. Using our products is guaranteed safe and will not void your printer warranty. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Place your order now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-5340D Toner
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5350D, Brother DCP-8085DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95
Contains 2x TN650 High-Yield Compatible Toners, and 1x DR620 Standard Yield Drum Unit
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you replace the toner cartridge on your Brother HL-5340D:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on before you open the front cover.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold your printer with one hand and hold the drum unit with the other hand. Then, pull the drum unit toward you and lift it up.
- Push down the blue lock lever and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Take the time to rock it a few times from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective cover of the new toner cartridge.
- Gently slide the blue tab from right to left and left to right several times to clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back in the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
How come the ‘Toner’ LED is still flashing even after I replaced the toner cartridge on my Brother HL-5340D printer?
Check if it’s the toner cartridge that you replaced and not the drum unit. If you did install the toner cartridge, verify if you have done the installation correctly. Just to be sure, redo all the steps in replacing a toner cartridge.
What does a ‘Drum Error’ message mean?
It means that the drum unit is near the end of its service life. However, a dirty corona wire may also lead to the same message display. If after cleaning the corona wire the ‘Drum Error’ still appears, then it’s high time you get a replacement drum unit.
Are compatible toner cartridges the same with remanufactured cartridges?
No, they are not. Compatible toner cartridges are made by a third-party manufacturer using high quality components and premium toner. The remanufactured cartridges are original but used cartridges that are recycled, refurbished and refilled with new high quality toner.