HL-5280DWCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5280DW
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $60.95 As low as $58.953 Cartridges / $18.32ea
- Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more! Learn More
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the front cover release button of the printer and then lower the front cover. After that, take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly by pulling it out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and then remove the used toner cartridge out of the unit.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge. After that, hold the toner on both ends and shake it firmly 5-6 times to ensure that the ink inside is distributed evenly.
- Pull to remove the protective cover and then install the new toner into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by carefully sliding the blue tab from from left to right. Put the tab back to its original position afterwards.
- Push back the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into printer and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our ever reliable Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 7,500 pages, which is ideal for high volume printing. Please note that a toner cartridge's page yield may still vary depending on frequency of printing and type of paper you use.
If this toner is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Definitely! Many remanufactured cartridges were once used by name brands and are then sent to authorized remanufacturers for recycling. These cartridges are cleaned, filled to capacity, and guaranteed to bear all necessary parts, which means it should work with your machine just as well.
If I use this toner, will it void my printer's warranty?
No. Our products are designed to work with your printer perfectly and it won't void your machine's warranty.