Brother HL-5270DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
If there's a best time for you to buy toner and save at the same time, that would be today. Get more than 75% of savings when you buy your next Brother HL-5270DN Toner from us! Enjoy crisp and clean prints that never smudges with our Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge. We also offer a high yield compatible drum unit, our Brother DR520 Black Compatible Drum Unit, for when you need it. You'll never have to worry about running out of ink again because we'll make it easy for you to stock up. We will also ship your order if you place them by 3PM between Monday and Thursday, so call us now and start saving on ink!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-5270DN ink
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the front cover release button of the machine and then lower the front cover.
- Pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge and remove the packaging. Then, hold the new toner cartridge on both ends and rock it gently 5-6 times to distribute ink inside thoroughly.
- Remove the protective cover Install the new toner into the drum unit and press until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Remember to place the blue tab back into its original place when you're done.
- Put the drum unit back inside the printer and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a cartridge is remanufactured?
Remanufactured cartridges are essentially recycled cartridges which have been forwarded to recycling centers or authorized remanufacturers similar to Carrot Ink. These cartridges are carefully disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and then filled to capacity so that they may be used again.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you're planning to stock up on extra boxes of ink, it would be best if you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our standard Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 7,500. If you need to replace your drum unit, our Brother DR520 Black Compatible Drum Unit has a page yield of 25,000 is also available. Note that these numbers may change depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.