HL-5250Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5250, HL-5250DN, HL-5250DNHY, HL-5250DNLT, HL-5250DNT
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 7,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover by pressing on the release button.
- When removing the old toner, take note that you also need to remove the drum unit. Hold your printer’s body with one hand, while the other pulls the drum unit out of the printer.
- To release the old toner from the drum unit, locate the blue lock lever on the side and press down until the old toner comes out.
- Take your new toner out of its packaging and gently shake it side to side. This will help spread the toner evenly inside. Then, pull off the new toner’s protective cover on the front. Be careful not to touch the front part of the new toner as this could potentially damage it.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit. Wait until you hear it lock into place.
- On your drum unit, find the primary corona wire by sliding the blue tab from left to right a few times.
- Place the drum unit with the new cartridge back into your printer, the close the front cover.
How is the quality of these toners?
All our toners are designed to match the quality of the original toners for the Brother HL-5250. You’ll see that quality will be just as dark, with no leakage or dots.
Do I also need to buy the new drum for the cartridges to work?
If your printer does not require a new drum, then all you need is a new toner cartridge. You can purchase our single Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge or our Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo to save up more.
What is the warranty if I see any defects on my products?
We have a one-year warranty upon purchase. And if the output’s quality is not to your liking, we have a no-questions-asked return policy. Just let our customer service know what you need.