Brother HL-5240 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Have you ever run out of ink just when you needed it most? Your Brother HL-5240 printer is made to consistently churn out excellent prints. But without the right toner, your machine will be of no use. If you use your printer for high-volume printing, get Carrot Ink’s Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo. It’s always great to have an extra toner on hand, especially when the entire office needs it. With reliable and consistent yields, our toners will get your printer back into action in no time. Enjoy our 100% satisfaction guarantee and free shipping for order above $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $22.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover by pressing the release button.
- With one hand, hold your printer, and with the other, pull the drum unit out of the printer. You would have to lift it up at an angle to completely remove it.
- Locate and push down the blue lock lever on your drum unit to release the old cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge out of its packaging. While holding it with both hands, gently rock it from side to side to distribute the ink. Then, pull off the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. Find the blue tab on the drum unit and slide it from left to right several times. This will clean the primary corona wire.
- Place the drum unit with the new cartridge into the printer. Close the front cover.
Will this work with my Brother HL-5240 printer?
Certainly! We designed our products to be compatible with Brother HL-5240 printer. You’ll get the same quality of printed pages but with a fraction of the cost.
Can I use this toner for another Brother HL model?
Yes, you can. Here is a list of compatible HL models: 5200, 5240, 5240LT, 5250, 5250DNHY, 5250DNLT, 5250DNT, 5270DN, 5280, 5280DW, and 5280DWLT.
How many pages can I get out of the toner and drum?
Our Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a 7,500-page yield, while our Brother DR520 Black Compatible Drum Unit has a 25,000-page yield. Please note that these are estimates based on standard page coverage. Actual results will depend on your usage.