HL-5200Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Give your budget a break and your productivity a boost with Carrot Ink's Brother HL-5200 Toner! Create prints that are always crisp, vivid, and clean with our Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and save up to 75% on ink costs. Yes, you read that right: 75%! You can also save further on a per cartridge basis with our Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo. All our products come with a 1-year warranty, which means you can always reach out to us when you encounter any difficulties. In the event that you're not happy with your purchase, returns are also on us, no questions asked. So, start shopping today and grab the best ink deal you've ever seen.
Shop Cartridges for HL-5200
- Best SellerBrother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the toner cartridge, make sure that the machine is turned on. After that, open the front cover of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge and the drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Press down on the green lock lever to remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and remove its protective cover.
- Install the new toner into the drum until it clicks into place and is firmly seated.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab side to side a few times and then return the tab into its original position.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer and then close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 7,500, while our Brother DR520 Black Compatible Drum Unit can print up to 25,000 pages. Please keep in mind that a toner cartridge's page yield may vary depending on how frequent you print and the type of paper that you use.
Do remanufactured toner cartridges really work with genuine printers?
Absolutely! Carrot Ink's remanufactured toners are guaranteed filled to capacity and are equipped with the same parts a genuine name-brand cartridge would have. As such, you can guarantee that our products will work perfectly with your printer.
When will I receive my order?
Here at Carrot Ink, we have a same-day shipping policy when you place your order on or before 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday. All orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day. Depending on your delivery method and availability of product, expect to receive you order anywhere between one and eight business days.