Brother HL-5170DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
If you're always in the lookout for best deals on high quality products, we've got great news for you and your printer. Save as much as 75% on your next Brother HL-5170DN Toner when you order from Carrot Ink today! Create impeccable prints with our excellent choice product Brother TN570 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, guaranteed to give you solid and smudge-free documents every time you press that print button. Our products also come with a one-year warranty and backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee. In the event you're not happy with your purchase, returns are on us—no questions asked. Start shopping today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-5170DN ink
Contains 1 TN570 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and 1 DR510 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, DCP-8040D, and more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the machine's cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer. Then, pull out the drum unit assembly carrying all the toner cartridge.
- Push down the blue lock lever and then remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and then shake it firmly 5-6 times while holding it on both ends. This helps distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Pull to remove the protective cover and then install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Ensure that it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by carefully sliding the blue tab side to side several times, and then slide it back to its original position.
- Place the drum unit assembly back into the printer and then close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner is remanufactured?
Remanufactured toners are cartridges that have been emptied and then forwarded to an authorized manufacturer for recycling. Remanufacturers then fill the cartridges to capacity and ensure that all essential parts are intact.
Will this toner work with my printer?
Yes! Carrot Ink's remanufactured are guaranteed to work with their corresponding machines just like genuine cartridges go. This toner is compatible with select printers from Brother HL Toner Series, DCP Series, and MFC Multifunction Series. Please refer to our complete list online or call us at our customer service hotline and we'd be glad to answer specific inquiries.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months and it should be fit for use when stored properly. We recommend that you keep unopened boxes of toner in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to prevent product damage.