Brother HL-5140 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Need a replacement toner cartridge for your Brother HL-5140 printer? Get compatible toner cartridges here at Carrot Ink! Our products, such as this High-Yield Brother TN570, are low-priced but are guaranteed to work like their branded counterparts. We have been providing compatible cartridges since 1998. We always aim to provide not only high-quality products but also excellent customer service to our customers. Our ink and toner experts are ready to assist you—just give us a call and we’ll gladly help you. We also offer free shipping. We’ll deliver your order for free if they’re worth $40 and above! Order now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-5140 Toner
Contains 1 TN570 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and 1 DR510 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Drum unit for the Brother HL-5100, Brother MFC-8440, and many more!
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $28.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, Brother DCP-8040D, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridges on a Brother HL-5140 by following these steps:
- Press down the cover release button and then, open the front cover of your printer.
- Slide out the drum unit assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever in the drum unit assembly.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new cartridge from its bag.
- Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side in all directions to distribute the toner.
- Pull off the protective cover of the new cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum assembly until it locks into place.
- Insert the drum assembly back in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
When is the right time to replace the drum unit on my Brother HL-5140 printer?
Brother printers automatically detect the quality deterioration of the drum unit. So, if you notice a ‘Replace drum’ error message on the machine, it’s time to replace the drum unit.
How come the ‘Drum’ LED continues to blink even after I replaced the drum unit?
It’s probably because you failed to reset the drum counter. To reset the drum counter, open the front cover of the printer. Then, press and hold down the ‘Go’ button. Release it only when all the 4 LEDs are lit.
Is it safe to use compatible laser toner cartridges on my printer?
Yes, because compatible toner cartridges are made of brand-new, high-quality components and are designed to meet the specifications of genuine cartridges.