HL-5100Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5100
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack ComboContains 1 TN570 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and 1 DR510 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $45.95 As low as $43.952 Cartridges / $22.98ea
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, DCP-8040D, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your machine on and open its front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly from the machine.
- To release the old cartridge, press down on the green lock lever.
- Remove your new toner out of its bag. Take off its protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge firmly into the drum unit. It should lock into place.
- To clean the corona wire, gently slide the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times.
- Install the drum unit assembly with the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages will I get out of the toner and drum unit?
Our Brother TN570 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a 6,700 page yield, while our Brother DR510 Black Compatible Drum Unit has a 20,000 page yield. Please note that this all depends on your frequency of use, the printer's settings, and the type of paper that you print on.
How long do these toners and drum units last in storage?
Our toners and drum units have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so you can keep them in storage for a long time. Just make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Why should I choose remanufactured cartridges over original ones?
On top of being a lot more affordable than OEM cartridges, our remanufactured ink cartridges are also environmentally friendly! We take used brand-name cartridges and reengineer them to meet and exceed industry standards. This means less non-biodegradable materials ending up in our landfills, while you get the big savings from recycled cartridges!