Brother HL-4570cdw TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-4570cdw
- Brother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $84.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $21.24ea
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother MFC-9460cdn, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9050CDN, Brother MFC-9465CDN, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother DCP-9270CDN, Brother HL-4570cdwt, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9055CDN, Brother HL-4570cdw, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your Brother HL-4570cdw following these steps:
- Turn off the printer.
- Open the printer by pulling down the front access door gently.
- Slide the cartridge drawer by pulling it towards your direction.
- Look for the cartridge that needs replacement. Then, hold it at the center and pull it straight up to remove. Set it aside.
- Get the new compatible toner cartridge. Remove it from its packaging including the shipping protector.
- Shake the new toner cartridge a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Slide the new cartridge in its corresponding slot.
- Slide the cartridge drawer in to close.
- Close the front door access.
Why is it a good idea to get a high yield toner if I print frequently?
High yield cartridges allow you to print more pages as compared to standard cartridges. If you do a lot of high-volume printing jobs, then this is the right choice for you.
Would you recommend getting the multipack?
Yes, especially if two or more cartridges on your printer are empty or running low. It is often priced lower than buying the cartridges separately. Plus, it is more convenient because you don’t need to order when another cartridge totally runs out if you have a spare cartridge ready.
What if I receive the wrong cartridge for my printer?
Notify us by calling our customer service department. We will send you the correct cartridge for your printer along with a prepaid return label for the incorrect item.