HL-4570cdwCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Getting a new toner cartridge for your Brother HL-4570cdw is easier and cheaper here at Carrot Ink. With savings of up to 75% off the cost of OEM cartridges, Carrot Ink’s compatible cartridges are smarter alternatives to genuine cartridges. All our products are of superior quality and are guaranteed to be compatible with most printer models. For your Brother HL-4570cdw, we have the Brother TN315BK Black, Brother TN315C Cyan, Brother TN315M Magenta, and Brother TN315Y Yellow. All these are the high yield versions, so if you do frequent high-volume printing, these are the best options for you. Customer satisfaction is our passion, that’s why we back every Carrot Ink compatible cartridge with a 1-year money-back guarantee. Shop with us now!
Shop Cartridges for HL-4570cdw
- Best SellerBrother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$86.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your Brother HL-4570cdw following these steps:
- Turn off the printer.
- Open the printer by pulling down the front access door gently.
- Slide the cartridge drawer by pulling it towards your direction.
- Look for the cartridge that needs replacement. Then, hold it at the center and pull it straight up to remove. Set it aside.
- Get the new compatible toner cartridge. Remove it from its packaging including the shipping protector.
- Shake the new toner cartridge a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Slide the new cartridge in its corresponding slot.
- Slide the cartridge drawer in to close.
- Close the front door access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it a good idea to get a high yield toner if I print frequently?
High yield cartridges allow you to print more pages as compared to standard cartridges. If you do a lot of high-volume printing jobs, then this is the right choice for you.
Would you recommend getting the multipack?
Yes, especially if two or more cartridges on your printer are empty or running low. It is often priced lower than buying the cartridges separately. Plus, it is more convenient because you don’t need to order when another cartridge totally runs out if you have a spare cartridge ready.
What if I receive the wrong cartridge for my printer?
Notify us by calling our customer service department. We will send you the correct cartridge for your printer along with a prepaid return label for the incorrect item.