HL-4040CNCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-4040CN
- Brother TN115 (Replaces TN110) High-Yield Remanufactured Toner 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $99.95 As low as $89.954 Cartridges / $24.99ea
- Brother TN115BK (Replaces TN110BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-4070CDW, Brother DCP-9045CDN, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN115M (Replaces TN110M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-9040CN, Brother HL-4070CDW, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN115Y (Replaces TN110Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-4040CDN, Brother DCP-9040CN, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN115C (Replaces TN110C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother MFC-9440CN, Brother DCP-9045CDN, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your machine off and press the front cover release button.
- Locate the green handle on the drum unit and hold it firmly. Then, lift the drum unit up and pull it out until all cartridges are visible.
- Hold the handle of the old toner cartridge that you need to replace.
- To clean the corona wire, push the white latch to open its cover. Slide the green tab from left to right a few times, then close the white latch again. You can do this for any of the cartridges that need replacing.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its packaging and rock it a few times to help spread the ink inside. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Hold your new toner cartridge by its handle and slide it into the corresponding slot in the drum unit. Fold down the handle once it's in place.
- Push the drum unit back into the printer. Close the front cover and turn it back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this compatible with my Brother HL-4040CN printer?
Yes, it is! We guarantee that our cartridges will work well with your printer. If you encounter any problems, message us via live chat or give us a call and we'll help you sort it out.
I bought the 4-pack combo but will not use all of it at once. How can I store them properly?
It's great that you got spare ink cartridges in your office at the ready! To store them properly, make sure that they're stored inside a sealed bag and kept in a cool, dry place. Always keep them standing upright to avoid leaks.
Does this come with a warranty?
Yes, it does! All our toners come with a one-year warranty starting from the date of purchase. If you're not happy with it, let us know and we'll offer a free replacement or a full refund within 12 months.