HL-3152CDWCartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Brother HL-3152CDW is a laser printer with 18 ppm printing speeds and duplexing features. It can print both black and white and color on a variety of media types. And for your unit to continue giving you exceptional prints, you need to load it with exceptional inks. At Carrot Ink, you'll get the same quality as original cartridges but without the hefty price tag. Purchase our Brother DR221CL Compatible 4-Pack Combo to get all the drum unit colors that you need, or our Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible 4-Pack Combo to get all the toner colors that you need. Place your order before 3PM Pacific Time on a weekday, and we'll make sure to ship your products on the same day. Click on that Add To Cart button and start shopping!
Shop Cartridges for HL-3152CDW
- Best SellerBrother DR221CL Compatible Drum Unit 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Drum Units
THESE ARE DRUM UNITS. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN221BK, TN225C, TN225M, AND TN225Y TONER.Learn More$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 TN221 Black, and 1 of each TN225 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$66.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your machine on and open its top cover until it locks into place.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly with the toner that needs replacing.
- To release the old toner, press down the green lock lever.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Hold its sides with both hands, then shake it gently several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab from left to right and vice versa several times.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Slide the drum unit assembly with the new toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure that you slide it into its corresponding slot.
- Close your printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do toners come with drum unit?
All our toners and drum units are sold separately. But if you want to cut down on your expenses, you can instead opt for our Brother DR221CL Compatible 4-Pack Combo or our Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible 4-Pack Combo for a better per-cartridge price point.
Why should I choose remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks have a two-pronged benefits: you get to save up to 75% on ink that doesn't compromise the quality, and help save the environment by choosing products that reuse and recycle non-biodegradable materials.
I'm having troubles installing my toner and drum unit. How do I get hold of you?
We're very sorry to hear this. Please use our live chat function or give us a phone call. Our customer service representative will be more than happy to walk you through the process so you can start printing again.