HL-3140CWCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-3140CW
- Brother DR221CL Compatible Drum Unit 4-Pack Combo$77.954 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother TN221 & TN225 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 TN221 Black, and 1 of each TN225 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$66.95
- Brother TN225M (Replaces TN221M) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Brother MFC-9130CW, Brother DCP-9020CDW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother TN225Y (Replaces TN221Y) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Brother MFC-9330CDW, Brother DCP-9020CDW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother TN225C (Replaces TN221C) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-3170CDW, Brother DCP-9020CDW, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Just follow this step-by-step guide to replace your Brother HL-3140CW Toner cartridges:
- While the printer is on, open its top cover until it locks.
- Take out the drum unit and the toner cartridge.
- Take out the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing down the green lever lock
- Take the new cartridge and gently shake it so that the toner will spread inside evenly.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and make sure it gets locked into place.
- Slide the drum unit and the toner cartridge back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all the toner cartridges of my Brother HL-3140CW even if I only ran out of one colored toner?
No, you only need to replace one cartridge if you’re running low on it. The printer will still work even if one cartridge is almost used up.
When is the right time to replace the toner cartridge?
It is highly recommended that you immediately buy a new toner cartridge when the printer’s LCD displays “Toner Low”.
Can using a compatible drum unit cause trouble with my printer warranty?
Don’t worry, US federal law allows consumers to use generic toner cartridges in printers.