Brother HL-3070CW TonerCartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-3070CW
- Brother TN210 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $63.95 As low as $57.954 Cartridges / $15.99ea
- Brother TN210C Cyan Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother MFC-9010CN, MFC-9320CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother MFC-9125CN, HL-8370, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother DCP-9010CN, HL-3075CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for Brother MFC-9120CN, Brother DCP-9010CN, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $32.95 As low as $29.952 Cartridges / $16.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridges on your Brother HL-3070CW printer:
- Turn off the Power switch of your printer.
- Open the printer cover while holding the handle.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly according to the color shown on the LCD.
- Push down on the green-labeled lock lever and then, slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side a few times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape of the new cartridge by pulling it out.
- Firmly place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps into place.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
- Turn back on the Power switch of your printer.
Do I need to replace all four colors at once even if only one cartridge is empty?
No. The Brother HL-3070CW printer is among those printers that allow you to replace only the cartridge that is empty. It has a feature that indicates which cartridge needs replacement.
Is the 4-Pack Combo worth buying even if you need to replace only one cartridge?
Choosing the combo makes sense if you want to have spare cartridges ready in case you need them. Just make sure to store the unopened cartridges properly in a cool and dark place to preserve their quality.
Can I return the product if I encounter any problem?
Yes, as long as the return is made within one year of purchase. Just contact our live customer service for assistance.