Brother HL-2280DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-2280DW laser printer offers black-and-white printing and copying. It can scan in color, but cannot print in color. Print speeds are 15.6 pages per minute of text, and 4.9 pages per minute of photo. This unit supports USB, ethernet, and wireless connectivity. Amazon users love this printer.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace a Toner Cartridge in a Brother HL-2280DW Laser Printer
- First, turn the power on.
- Next, open the front cover. If the machine was on, let it cool down.
- Pull the drum unit and toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Push the green lever to release the cartridge. Take it out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and give it a shake.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge and immediately insert it into the drum unit.
- Clean the corona wire located in the drum unit by sliding the green tab at the back of the drum unit from left to right a few times. Move the tab back to the home position.
- Place the drum unit back in the printer. Close the front cover.
- Do not turn off the power or open the front cover until the LCD returns to Ready mode.