Brother HL-2230 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Enjoy massive savings on printing costs—get affordable replacement toner cartridges for your Brother HL-2230 here at Carrot Ink. With over 20 years of industry experience, Carrot Ink provides you with high-quality compatible toner cartridges all at very reasonable prices. Our compatible cartridges are manufactured in ISO-certified facilities, so they are safe to use and are guaranteed to work with your printer. We are confident that our cartridges like the High Yield Brother TN420/TN450 Black will provide excellent print quality and performance but if you’re not satisfied, we have a 1-year money back guarantee. Don’t let expensive cartridges make a big dent in your budget—buy compatible toner cartridges here at Carrot Ink. Order one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-2230 Toner
Contains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $44.95
Toner cartridge for Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
The steps below will show you how to replace the cartridge on your Brother HL-2230 laser printer:
- Open the printer’s front access door. Hold it on both sides and pull it toward the front.
- Look for the cartridge handle in front of the toner and drum assembly.
- Pull the drum assembly in a slightly upward angle to remove it.
- Put the entire assembly on a paper to catch any spilled toner.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the drum assembly. Do this by pressing down the small lever on the side and pulling the cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Rock it back and forth to loosen the toner inside, and then remove the protective cover.
- Put the new cartridge in the drum assembly and push down until you feel it click into place.
- Insert the drum assembly into the printer and press it firmly to seat it properly.
- Close the access door.
How would I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my Brother HL-2230?
A message saying, “TONER ENDED” will appear on your printer panel and the ‘Toner’ and ‘Error’ LEDs will turn on.
How is the drum unit different from the toner cartridge?
The drum unit transfers the toner to the paper, while the toner cartridge serves as the container of the toner.
What does ‘replace drum’ mean?
It means that it’s time to do some maintenance work on your drum unit. Although the drum unit does not require replacement from time to time, it must be checked and maintained too.