Brother HL-2170W TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2170W
- Brother TN360 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-7045N, Brother HL-2150N, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $28.952 Cartridges / $15.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy-to-follow steps will guide you when installing a new Brother HL-2170W toner cartridge
- Once the Toner LED shows a solid light, it’s time to replace it. Start by turning the printer off. Then, open the access panel.
- Hold the handle with one hand, and then pull the printer’s drum and toner assembly towards you with your other hand.
- Set the entire assembly on your table and press the green lock lever (on the left side) to release the empty cartridge. Remove it from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging, then rock it from side to side to help distribute the toner inside. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Install your new cartridge into the drum assembly. Snap the lock lever into place, to make sure that installation is correct.
- Then, turn the drum assembly around, so you can clean the corona wire. When you find the tab on the rear of the drum assembly, slide it several times then snap it back to its original position.
- Lastly, slide the drum assembly back in your printer and close the cover. If installed properly, the LED light should not be lit after you turn your printer back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can each toner print?
Our high-yield toners can print approximately 2,600 pages each. However, results may vary depending on factors such as paper type and printer settings.
What’s the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
The toner contains the powder needed to print images and letters. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto the paper. Your Brother HL-2170W needs both to function properly.
Is this compatible with my printer?
Fret not! We use compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for your printers. On top of that, using our products will not void your printer’s warranty.