HL-2150NCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2150N
- Brother TN360 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridge for the Brother DCP-7045N, Brother HL-2150N, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $28.952 Cartridges / $15.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, then open the front cover.
- Pull the drum unit assembly out of the machine slowly but firmly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down on the green lock lever.
- Take your new cartridge out of it bag. Hold it with both hands then rock it from side to side to help distribute the ink.
- Pull of the protective cover around the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum assembly, until you hear it lock into place.
- To clean the primary corona inside the drum unit, slide the green tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum assembly with the new cartridge back into the machine.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get the twin pack or the 3-pack combo?
This would depend on your printing habits. Do you tend to print almost everyday? If so, our Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Pack Combo will give you the best value for your money, as the per-cartridge rate drops down to $16.65. But if you only print occasionally, our Brother TN360 Black High-Yield Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack will give you the best bang for your buck.
If I order the 3-pack combo, how will store the unopened cartridges?
Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. This way, they won't dry up easily.
How soon can I receive my order?
We offer same-day shipping on all our products, if you order before 3PM Pacific Time (except weekends and holidays). Our current inventory and your chosen delivery method will affect your order's arrival. You can expect your products to arrive at your doorstep anywhere between one and eight days.