Brother HL-2140 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother HL-2140 monochrome laser printer features fast printing up to 23 pages per minute and resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets. Close to 400 Amazon reviewers give this printer 4.2 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and reliability.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
When and how to replace the toner in your Brother HL-2140 monochrome laser printer.
- When the toner LED blinks 2 seconds on, 3 seconds off, the toner is nearly out. When the toner LED is lit solid, the toner needs to be replaced.
- Turn the power on and open the front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit.
- Press the green lock lever on the drum unit and remove the toner cartridge from the drum.
- Unpack the new toner and shake it back and forth.
- Remove the protective cover from the new toner and immediately insert it into the drum unit.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the colored tab on the back of the unit all the way right and then left.
- Slide the drum unit into the printer.
- Close the front cover.