HL-2132Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2132
- Brother TN450 & DR420 High-Yield Compatible Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32ea
- Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open your printer's front cover. Then, pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down on the green lock lever.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Hold its sides and shake it gently several times to distribute the ink contents.
- Pull off the protective cover around the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place. You should see the green lock lever lift automatically.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the green tab from right to left several times.
- Put the drum unit assembly with the new cartridge back into the machine.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your Brother HL-2132 needs both to continue giving you high-quality prints. They, however, have different uses. The toner cartridge contains the powder ink that your printer will use to print your pages. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto the paper that you'll use for printing.
Is there a warranty for your products?
Yes, there is! We offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy—valid for starting your purchase date. If you're unhappy with your purchase, please call or message via live chat our customer service, and we'll either replace your item or give you your money back.
How do I get in touch with your customer service? I'm having problems installing my cartridge.
Please feel free to contact us via live chat or phone call, if you're encountering any issues. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist you.