Brother HL-2130 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Print sharp text documents and black and white photos with your Brother HL-2130 partnered with Carrot Ink's toner and drum unit. Whether you need to print on plain paper or other media types, we make sure you'll get consistent high-quality outputs each time you fire up your unit. Both our Brother TN420/TN450 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and Brother DR420 Black Compatible Drum Unit are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. Take advantage of our free shipping deal if you order more than worth of products today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-2130 ink
Contains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $21.95
Toner cartridge for Brother FAX-2845, DCP-7065DN, and more!
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Open your printer's front cover, then pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down the green lock lever.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold it with both hands, then gently shake it several times to help distribute the ink inside.
- Pull the protective cover off the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the green tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the new cartridge back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your Brother HL-2130 needs both the drum unit and toner to continue giving you high-quality prints. They, however, function differently. The toner cartridge contains the powder ink that your printer will use to print your pages. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto the paper that you'll use for printing.
Is the toner included if I buy the drum unit?
Our toners are sold separately from our drum units. You can, however, purchase our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield 3-Pack Combo, so you'll have extra toners and a drum unit on standby as soon as you need them.
What is the shelf life of both the toner and drum unit?
Both our Brother TN420/TN450 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and Brother DR420 Black Compatible Drum Unit have shelf lives of 24 to 36 months. If unused, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight and heat.