HL-2130Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-2130
- Brother TN450 & DR420 High-Yield Compatible Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges and 1 Brother DR420 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$46.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Contains 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Open your printer's front cover, then pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down the green lock lever.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold it with both hands, then gently shake it several times to help distribute the ink inside.
- Pull the protective cover off the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the green tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the new cartridge back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the toner and the drum unit?
Your Brother HL-2130 needs both the drum unit and toner to continue giving you high-quality prints. They, however, function differently. The toner cartridge contains the powder ink that your printer will use to print your pages. The drum unit, on the other hand, transfers the toner onto the paper that you'll use for printing.
Is the toner included if I buy the drum unit?
Our toners are sold separately from our drum units. You can, however, purchase our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield 3-Pack Combo, so you'll have extra toners and a drum unit on standby as soon as you need them.
What is the shelf life of both the toner and drum unit?
Both our Brother TN420/TN450 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and Brother DR420 Black Compatible Drum Unit have shelf lives of 24 to 36 months. If unused, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight and heat.