Brother HL-2070N TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2070N
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $43.953 Cartridges / $15.98ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner Cartridge for Brother HL-2070N, Brother Intellifax 2820, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $27.992 Cartridges / $15.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are easy steps to remove the used cartridge and install a new one on your Brother HL-2070N:
- Open the front cover of your printer. Slide the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out.
- Hold your printer with one hand and hold the drum unit with the other hand. Then, pull the drum unit toward you and push it up.
- Push down the blue lock lever and then, get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package.
- Hold the new cartridge and rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Gently slide the blue tab from right to left and vice versa to clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Place the tab back to the home position before you put the drum unit back in the printer.
- Slide the cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Why does the LED in my printer continue flashing even after I install the new cartridge?
The new toner cartridge might not be installed correctly. Repeat the steps to removing and installing the new cartridge to see where the previous installation might have gone wrong. Be sure not to turn off your printer nor open the front cover for about five seconds right after the installation. If this doesn’t work, feel free to call us and we’ll assist you.
Why do I still get a flashing Drum LED after replacing the drum unit of my Brother HL-2070N?
Did you reset the drum counter? If not, then reset it immediately. Open the front cover, press and hold down the ‘Go’ button for four seconds, and wait until all the LEDs light up. Once they are all lit, release the ‘Go’ button. If resetting did not do the trick, just call us and we’ll help.
What is the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The toner cartridge contains the powder/toner that is used to create letters and images. The drum unit, on the other hand, is the device that transfers the toner from the cartridge to the paper.