Brother HL-2070N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Get affordable and high-quality replacement toner cartridges for your Brother HL-2070N here at Carrot Ink! Since we started selling aftermarket ink and toner cartridges back in ’98, we have been committed to providing you the best deals on cartridges. We’ll even sweeten the deal further by throwing in free shipping perks for orders worth and above. Choose from our Brother DR350 Black, Twin Pack Brother TN350 Black, and 3-Pack Combo Brother TN350 & DR350. Place your order now and we’ll deliver it to you as quickly as we can. Printer compatibility is guaranteed on all our products. They are designed to work on your printer or else you get your money back. Shop now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-2070N Toner
Contains 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Toner Cartridge for Brother HL-2070N, Brother Intellifax 2820, and Many More!
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are easy steps to remove the used cartridge and install a new one on your Brother HL-2070N:
- Open the front cover of your printer. Slide the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out.
- Hold your printer with one hand and hold the drum unit with the other hand. Then, pull the drum unit toward you and push it up.
- Push down the blue lock lever and then, get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package.
- Hold the new cartridge and rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Gently slide the blue tab from right to left and vice versa to clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Place the tab back to the home position before you put the drum unit back in the printer.
- Slide the cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Why does the LED in my printer continue flashing even after I install the new cartridge?
The new toner cartridge might not be installed correctly. Repeat the steps to removing and installing the new cartridge to see where the previous installation might have gone wrong. Be sure not to turn off your printer nor open the front cover for about five seconds right after the installation. If this doesn’t work, feel free to call us and we’ll assist you.
Why do I still get a flashing Drum LED after replacing the drum unit of my Brother HL-2070N?
Did you reset the drum counter? If not, then reset it immediately. Open the front cover, press and hold down the ‘Go’ button for four seconds, and wait until all the LEDs light up. Once they are all lit, release the ‘Go’ button. If resetting did not do the trick, just call us and we’ll help.
What is the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The toner cartridge contains the powder/toner that is used to create letters and images. The drum unit, on the other hand, is the device that transfers the toner from the cartridge to the paper.