Brother HL-1435 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother HL-1435 is a reliable monochrome laser unit that can print on a variety of media types with speeds of up to 15 pages per minute. With Carrot Ink's remanufactured toners, you can keep producing high-quality copies! Save up to 75% on its original price, with our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit or our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge. We make sure all our products pass and surpass OEM standards. We have been providing excellent replacement cartridges for 20 years, giving you the assurance that we continuously deliver superior products. And if you order more than $40 of products today, you'll get your shipping fee for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-1435 ink
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Drum unit for the Brother Intellifax 4750e, Brother DCP-1400, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN460 TONER CARTRIDGES.
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400, MFC-9700, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $27.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer's front cover. Then, pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly on a horizontal surface. Then, push down the lock lever with your right hand, while you pull out the old cartridge with the left hand.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and gently rock it from side to side.
- Remove the protective cover on your new cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- To clean the primary corona wire on the drum unit, slide the blue tab to the right and left ends several times. Return it to home position afterwards.
- Return the drum unit into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of the drum unit and the toner?
Our Brother DR400 Black Compatible Drum Unit can produce up to 20,000 pages, while our Brother TN460 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can produce up to 6,700 pages. Note that this may vary, depending on your printer's settings and frequency of printing.
Do I need to replace both my drum unit and toner?
Your printer will notify you which if you need to replace either one (or both) of the units. If your toner is the one running low, then you only need to replace this. If, however, print quality continues to decline despite changing to a new toner, then you may need to also replace your drum unit.
Does the drum unit come with a toner?
No, it doesn't. Our toners and drum units are sold separately. But if you want to make sure you won't run out in the most inopportune time, you can purchase our Brother TN460 And DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toners & Drum 3-Piece Combo, and have extras on standby.