HL-4140CNCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-4140, HL-4140CN
- Brother TN315 (Replaces TN310) High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$68.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, press the front cover release button to open its front cover.
- Hold the green handle of your drum unit, then pull it out until it stops.
- To release an old cartridge, hold its handle and slightly push it forward. Then, pull it out. Do the same for all toner cartridges that need replacing.
- To have access to the corona wire, push to release the latches of the white corona wire. Then, open its cover.
- Hold the green tab and gently slide it left to right several times to clean the corona wire. Then, close its cover.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all corona wires.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly. Then, pull off the protective cover.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it by its handle and slide it into the drum unit. Pull it towards you slightly until you hear it lock into place. Note: match the toner cartridge color with its corresponding color in the drum unit. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Push the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these toners?
Our Brother TN315BK Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can produce up to 6,000 pages. Our Brother TN315 in cyan, magenta, and yellow colors can all produce 3,500 pages. Note that actual number may vary depending on how often you print, your printer's settings, and the type of paper that you use.
I got the 4-pack combo but will not be able to use them immediately. How do I store them?
Our products have a long shelf life—24 to 36 months to be exact. To make sure they last that long, store them in a cool, dry room. Also, keep them away from direct sunlight so as not to dry them up.
How soon can I receive my order?
We offer same-day shipping on all our products, if you order before 3PM Pacific Time on weekdays. Please note that our current inventory could potentially affect this, as well as the delivery method that you choose. You can then expect your products to arrive anywhere between one to eight business days.