DCP-8060Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8060
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more! Learn More
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Hold the printer with one hand and the drum unit assembly with the other hand to pull it out of the printer.
- Push down the lock lever on the right side of the printer. Then, get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the packaging and protective cover of the new toner cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear a click.
- Lightly slide the blue tab from side to side to clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the blue tab back to its home position.
- Place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace the drum unit on a Brother DCP-8060 printer?
Take note of the messages that are displayed on your Brother machine. When it displays the ‘Replace drum’ error message, it means you need to replace the drum unit soon.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
No. Our drum unit and toner cartridge are sold separately, so you don’t necessarily have to replace both at the same time.
Why is the drum unit essential?
The main role of the drum unit is to transfer the toner powder inside the cartridge onto the page. So without a properly working drum unit, you can’t expect the toner cartridge and the printer itself to work as well.