Brother DCP-8060 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Brother DCP-8060 all-in-one printer saves you time and increases your productivity. It offers high-performance printing, scanning, and digital copying for all your business needs. So in caring for this machine, make sure to use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges and printer supplies. Carrot Ink offers cheaper alternatives to your overly expensive OEM cartridges and drum unit. Our Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge allows you to save up to 75% off the cost of branded cartridges without compromising on quality. It is precisely engineered with brand-new components to ensure the same print quality as genuine cartridges. Place your order online today.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother DCP-8060 ink
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $46.95
Special Price $27.95
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Hold the printer with one hand and the drum unit assembly with the other hand to pull it out of the printer.
- Push down the lock lever on the right side of the printer. Then, get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the packaging and protective cover of the new toner cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear a click.
- Lightly slide the blue tab from side to side to clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the blue tab back to its home position.
- Place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace the drum unit on a Brother DCP-8060 printer?
Take note of the messages that are displayed on your Brother machine. When it displays the ‘Replace drum’ error message, it means you need to replace the drum unit soon.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
No. Our drum unit and toner cartridge are sold separately, so you don’t necessarily have to replace both at the same time.
Why is the drum unit essential?
The main role of the drum unit is to transfer the toner powder inside the cartridge onto the page. So without a properly working drum unit, you can’t expect the toner cartridge and the printer itself to work as well.