Brother DCP-7065DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Looking for a reliable Brother DCP-7065DN compatible toner cartridge alternative? Try Carrot Ink’s high quality compatible toner cartridges. Our replacement toner cartridges meet or even surpass Brother OEM standards. With our discount prices, our alternative TN420 and TN450 are the smarter alternative to expensive OEM. We also offer the DR420 compatible drum unit. Save more when you buy in bundles, such as our combo packs that offer excellent value for money. All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Order now and enjoy huge savings on our premium quality TN420, TN450 and DR420.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother DCP-7065DN Toner
Contains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more!
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.95
Toner cartridge for Brother FAX-2845, DCP-7065DN, and more!
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace your Brother DCP- 7065DN using the following steps:
- Turn on the printer, then open the front cover of the machine.
- Let the printer cool down by leaving it turned on for about 10 minutes.
- Next, take out the toner cartridge and the drum unit by pulling it up and lifting it up towards you.
- Push down the lever lock and take the toner cartridge out.
- Get the new toner cartridge and slowly shake it from one side to another to spread the toner in the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure that you lock it in place.
- Clean the primary corona wire located inside the drum unit.
- Put the toner cartridge and the drum unit back into the printer.
- Make sure to close the front cover before proceeding with the printing process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge of Brother DCP-7065DN?
Your Brother DCP-7065DN printer needs a drum unit and toner. The drum unit transfers toner to the paper via heat and pressure. The toner cartridge contains the toner or the powder which is used to create the prints.
How many pages can I expect from your compatible toner cartridges?
The TN420/TN450 toner cartridge can deliver up to 2,600 pages while the DR420 drum unit can last up to 12,000 pages. Please keep in mind that these are estimates based on the 5% page coverage industry standard. The actual number may vary depending on your usage.
Is it safe to use compatible toner cartridge replacement with Brother DCP-7065DN?
Definitely! It’s safe to use compatible toner cartridge replacements for your printer. It will not void your printer’s warranty.