Brother DCP-7065DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-7065DN
- Brother TN450 & DR420 High-Yield Compatible Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32ea
- Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your Brother DCP- 7065DN using the following steps:
- Turn on the printer, then open the front cover of the machine.
- Let the printer cool down by leaving it turned on for about 10 minutes.
- Next, take out the toner cartridge and the drum unit by pulling it up and lifting it up towards you.
- Push down the lever lock and take the toner cartridge out.
- Get the new toner cartridge and slowly shake it from one side to another to spread the toner in the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure that you lock it in place.
- Clean the primary corona wire located inside the drum unit.
- Put the toner cartridge and the drum unit back into the printer.
- Make sure to close the front cover before proceeding with the printing process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge of Brother DCP-7065DN?
Your Brother DCP-7065DN printer needs a drum unit and toner. The drum unit transfers toner to the paper via heat and pressure. The toner cartridge contains the toner or the powder which is used to create the prints.
How many pages can I expect from your compatible toner cartridges?
The TN420/TN450 toner cartridge can deliver up to 2,600 pages while the DR420 drum unit can last up to 12,000 pages. Please keep in mind that these are estimates based on the 5% page coverage industry standard. The actual number may vary depending on your usage.
Is it safe to use compatible toner cartridge replacement with Brother DCP-7065DN?
Definitely! It’s safe to use compatible toner cartridge replacements for your printer. It will not void your printer’s warranty.