DCP-395CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-395CN
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the release lever, then pull out the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Unpack your new ink cartridge. Then, turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise. You should hear it click as it releases the vacuum seal. Then, remove the protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that each color cartridge has its own correct position, so follow the arrow on the label.
- Gently push the new ink until it locks into place.
- Close your printer's ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I order the 10-pack combo, how long can I keep these cartridges unopened?
Our ink cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To maximize this, make sure that you keep them in a sealed bag, standing upright, and away from direct sunlight.
How much will shipping cost me?
For most orders, it depends on our current inventory. But we do offer same-day shipping if you order before 3PM Pacific Time on weekdays. Our delivery prices can then go as low as $3.95. But if you order more than $40 worth of products today, your shipping fee is on us! Please note that those located outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.95.
I read that remanufactured cartridges have subpar quality. Is this true?
We have been in this business for 20 years. We only want our clientele to be satisfied with every product that you purchase, that's why we manufacture our products to meet and exceed OEM standards. For your peace of mind, each product comes with a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy.