DCP-350CCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-350C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover.
- To remove an old cartridge, pull down its lock release lever. Then, pull the cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the yellow protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that each color has its own correct position, so make sure that you follow the arrow on the label.
- Lift each lock release lever, then gently push on your new cartridge. If done right, you should hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer's ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all the ink cartridges of my Brother DCP-350C?
Your printer's LCD will show you which ink color needs replacing. If it's the black cartridge, for example, you'll see the LCD show “Ink Empty Black” and “Replace Ink”. The same goes for cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges.
I'm interested in the 10-pack combo. How can I store the unused ones properly?
Brother LC51 High-Yield Compatible 10-Pack Combo is great to have around the office to make sure you'll have them at the ready as soon as your printer gives you the warning. Just make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag. More importantly, keep them away from direct sunlight.
How reliable are your toners?
All our products are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand behind our products 100% so much, in fact, that we offer a one-year warranty from the date of your purchase.