DCP-350CCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother DCP-350C produces professional-grade photo prints, speedy scans, and colored copies. And for this workhorse of a machine to continue providing for your printing needs, make sure that you only it install with the best ink cartridge. At Carrot Ink, you can get high-quality but low-cost cartridges, whether you need a new black, cyan, magenta, or yellow ink. To make sure our customers get the best bang for their buck, we offer our products in twin packs, with cartridges priced at only $3.48 each. Purchase our Brother LC51 High-Yield Compatible 10-Pack Combo and you'll have cartridges at the ready as soon as you run low. If you order more than $40 worth of products today, your shipping fee is on us!
Shop Cartridges for DCP-350C
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Ink cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover.
- To remove an old cartridge, pull down its lock release lever. Then, pull the cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the yellow protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that each color has its own correct position, so make sure that you follow the arrow on the label.
- Lift each lock release lever, then gently push on your new cartridge. If done right, you should hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer's ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all the ink cartridges of my Brother DCP-350C?
Your printer's LCD will show you which ink color needs replacing. If it's the black cartridge, for example, you'll see the LCD show “Ink Empty Black” and “Replace Ink”. The same goes for cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges.
I'm interested in the 10-pack combo. How can I store the unused ones properly?
Brother LC51 High-Yield Compatible 10-Pack Combo is great to have around the office to make sure you'll have them at the ready as soon as your printer gives you the warning. Just make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag. More importantly, keep them away from direct sunlight.
How reliable are your toners?
All our products are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand behind our products 100% so much, in fact, that we offer a one-year warranty from the date of your purchase.