DCP-130CCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother DCP-130C is a compact unit that packs multi-functionality that allows it to compete with its counterparts. And for this machine to continue scanning, printing, and copying excellent outputs, you need to partner it with Carrot Ink's cartridges. Our replacement inks for your printer all come in twin packs to give you a better value for your money. And if you want the best bang for your buck, order our Brother LC51 High-Yield Compatible 10-Pack Combo, as the per-cartridge price goes down to only $1.99 each! You won't have to worry about the quality, as our cartridges are manufactured to meet and exceed OEM standards. Order more than of products today and get your shipping fee for free!
Shop Cartridges for DCP-130C
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Ink cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover.
- To take out the old cartridge from the printer, pull down its lock release lever, then pull the cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the protective yellow cap.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Note that each color has its own correct position, so follow the arrow on the label.
- Lift each lock release lever, then gently push your new cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer's ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
An ink cartridge that's remanufactured means it was sent to a legitimate remanufacturing facility to repair necessary parts and be refilled with new ink. These cartridges are refilled in full, allowing you to get the same amount of ink as that of brand-name cartridges.
How many pages can I get from these ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured cartridges, whether in twin packs or in 5- and 10-packs, can all print up to 500 pages per cartridge. Please note that a cartridge's yield may vary depending on the type of paper that you use, how often you print, and your printer's settings.
What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you plan on buying the 10-pack or the 5-pack, we advise that you keep unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.