DCP-130CCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-130C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC51 (4 Black, and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2ea
- Brother LC51BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother MFC-230C, Brother DCP-350C, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother Intellifax 2580c, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-350C, Brother MFC-440CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's ink cartridge cover.
- To take out the old cartridge from the printer, pull down its lock release lever, then pull the cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the protective yellow cap.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Note that each color has its own correct position, so follow the arrow on the label.
- Lift each lock release lever, then gently push your new cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer's ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
An ink cartridge that's remanufactured means it was sent to a legitimate remanufacturing facility to repair necessary parts and be refilled with new ink. These cartridges are refilled in full, allowing you to get the same amount of ink as that of brand-name cartridges.
How many pages can I get from these ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured cartridges, whether in twin packs or in 5- and 10-packs, can all print up to 500 pages per cartridge. Please note that a cartridge's yield may vary depending on the type of paper that you use, how often you print, and your printer's settings.
What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you plan on buying the 10-pack or the 5-pack, we advise that you keep unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.