Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Toner
Why Buy Carrot Ink Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Toner
You can finally experience printing razor sharp pictures and crisp and clean texts without spending a fortune when you replace your branded toner with Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Toner. With a high page yield, it can tackle the simplest of printing jobs to professional printouts of flyers and brochures, thanks to its efficiency to transfer its premium ink blend on a plain paper or glossy photo paper. Its reliability is also a result of its compatibility with Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI.
How to Replace Phaser 3260/DNI
If it is your first time to replace empty toners on your Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI printer, use the guide below. For the manual, go here.
- 1. Pull down the printer's cover to access the toner cartridge.
- 2. Remove the toner by simply pulling it out from its place.
- 3. Get your new toner and remove it from its packaging.
- 4. Shake your new toner to evenly distribute the ink inside.
- 5.Put it into the machine. It should snap into place.
- 6. Make sure to close the cover before printing.
- 7. Return the toner cover to its original position.