HP OfficeJet 4500 Ink
How to Replace HP OfficeJet 4500 Ink Cartridge
This section discusses the proper way to install new ink cartridges on HP OfficeJet 4500. Use this manual here for additional details.If you need more help, we encourage you to send us your questions via email.
- 1.Open your printer. If you proceed without turning it on, you won’t be able to remove the cartridges.
- 2.Go to your printer’s cartridge door. Open it and wait until the carriage’s position is at the printer’s right side.
- 3.Select the cartridge that you want to replace. In order to release it from the slot, push it down and then, pull it towards you.
- 4.Get your new ink cartridge and then, remove its packaging and plastic tape.
- 5.Put the new cartridge into the slot. Insert it in while it is in a slightly upward angle. It will click when it is securely in place.
- 6.If you are going to replace the other cartridge, repeat step 3 to 5.
- 7.Before printing anything, do close the HP OfficeJet 4500’s front access door.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured HP OfficeJet 4500 Ink Cartridge
At Carrot Ink, you can get remanufactured ink cartridges for HP OfficeJet 4500 without going over your print supplies budget. They are 50% to 60% cheaper than brand new HP cartridges but they deliver outstanding results over and over again. This is because we utilize the industry’s remanufacturing practices before we offer them. Plus, the ink that we use is high quality and meets the printer’s specifications. In order to give you a memorable buying experience, we are providing all customers with a 1-year warranty. If there is a cartridge defect, we will give you the freedom to choose between a full refund or replacement.