HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Ink
How to Replace HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge installation on a HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 is made easier with this handy guide below. For the installation manual, go here. Call us at 1-972-588-1300 or 1-877-322-7768 for assistance.
- 1.Make sure that your printer is on.
- 2.At the left side of the printer, you will see an open slot. Put your fingers there and then lift up. It should position its carriage to the dedicated ink access area. Before proceeding to the next step, do make sure that the carriage is not moving and making sounds.
- 3.Remove the expended ink cartridge. You can successfully get it off by simply gently pressing its tab inward. Then, pull-up the ink cartridge from its slot.
- 4.Get your remanufactured Carrot Ink cartridge and remove the film and cap.
- 5.Slide the new ink to the right slot. Press it down until its secure.
- 6.The cartridge access door should be closed.
Why Buy Carrot Ink Remanufactured HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Ink Cartridges
Do you need a reliable ink cartridge HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 without spending a fortune? Carrot Ink’s selection of remanufactured ink cartridges for HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 is what you’re looking for. Featuring the same cartridge design as OEMs, you don’t have to break a sweat during installation. Plus, we only use high quality pigments for your satisfaction. Huge savings up to 50% off are available for our remanufactured HP OfficeJet Pro ink cartridges. You can make a refund claim if the ink cartridge has a defect. Alternatively, you can get a replacement. UPS deliver orders nationwide. You can get your ink cartridge within 2 to 5 business days.