HP Color LaserJet M377dw
How to Replace HP Color LaserJet M377dw Toner Cartridge
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to replace your HP Color LaserJet M377dw’s cartridges. Call our hotline for further assistance:
- 1. Press the button on the left panel of your printer. This will open the front door.
- 2. Pull the blue handle so you can access the drawer.
- 3. Choose the empty cartridge and pull straight up.
- 4. Get your new cartridge and make sure to remove it from its box.
- 5. Put the new cartridge to the correct slot.
- 6. Push the toner cartridge drawer to close it. Close the front door as well.